lördag 15 februari 2014

Say hello to Mustard!

Last March I decided to quit my job at IKEA and start my own business - Mustard. Today I am a freelance stylist/magazine writer, among other things.

This blog will focus on Mustard and the things I do for a living. I am sure some posts will be about my family - Måns, Vera 13, Timo 11, Irma 6, mini schnauzer Mattis - and our life in the south of Sweden. 

Now I am going to figure out how this tool works and get my blog started. The first thing is to get rid of the grey box behind my logo. I wonder why it is there.

Well, well, see you soon!
Kicki


2 kommentarer:

  1. Underbart att du är tillbaka i social media-världen! Det har varit tomt utan dig och jag har saknat att veta lite mer om vad du håller på med! Får jag länka hit från min blogg? Jag har väl inte nån stor läsarkrets men några stycken iallafall :)

    SvaraRadera